יום שלישי, 9 באוגוסט 2011

Oh yeah been there done that

Only three and a half hours by train and Paris seems so far away. We missed the Lavender but everything else is blooming and the country side is green and sunny.
Arriving to our beautiful B&B located in an old Provence house and barn, I'm thinking - my true vacation is on! Don't get me wrong, touring Europe for over a month is a great way to spend your Summer but it is also very demanding, exhausting and above all expensive.
When visiting European cities you constantly feel the urge to keep walking, continue sightseeing, try everything as recommended in the book. You can't allow yourself to miss anything because whenever back home someone might ask "Have you been there?" - in no way the answer can be No.right?

As for my upcoming week, it will probably consist of effortless poolside naps, trips to the local villages for photographies and local products tasting. And I can assure you, whatever you ask me about I'd say:
 "Oh yeah, been there done that". Here's a first teaser...





Top: H&M
Vintage cropped jeans
Belt: Zara
My home for the next week, somewhere between Cavaillon and Petit Palais

A+

תגובה 1:

  1. אני חושבת שגם בוינה היה מספיק זמן לשנ"צ.. אבל אין כמו פרובנס- שנ"צ ללא ייסורי מצפון ;) שיהיה שבוע נהדר מתוקה.

    השבמחק

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...