יום ראשון, 10 ביולי 2011

Grafitti and Greens

I´ts been almost two years since I last visited Berlin, And It feels like home. This is the second city after Paris where I feel like I belong. I´ts been an amazing week exploring the city with my new camera. It seems like I see things diffrently. For example I noticed just now how colorful the city is. Even when the sky was a bit grey, I found myself walking around with this huge smile admiring the beatiful architecture and the art of grafitti.
Our apprtment is located in Freidrichshain in east berlin, almost fully rebuilt by the comunists after being destroyed during war world 2. Nowadays it is ruled by punks and I can swear I never saw that many tatoos and piercings in a single street!

Have a lovely week everybody!


The view from our appatment, mom dont freak out...

Top: Mango
Skirt: La petite Francaise
Shoes: Andre Paris
Socks: H&M

+A

תגובה 1:

  1. מאיוש פתאום יש לי חשק עז לעלות על מטוס לברלין, במיוחד בימים ספק שמשיים, ספק חורפיים אלו.

    השבמחק

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...