יום שישי, 22 ביולי 2011

Vienna Vidi Vici


Halfway through my visit in Vienna and it seems that ever since Marie Antoinette left town to marry Louis king of France, the city is the same. At first glance you might think that time has stopped at the 18th century, that is probably the golden era of Vienna:  Horses, Balls, Opera and Mozart. At second glance you realise your first impression was correct - all that there is to see in Vienna is what remained and was preserved from back then.
That`s what I call Retro!

Don`t get me wrong, the city is beautiful and the history of old Vienna is 
fascinating, but I guess it just lacks the spices I`m after. I hav`nt found street fashion( besides the dudes dressed as Mozart trying to sell concert tickets...)or fashion what so ever. On the other hand food is amazing! I tried so far five different Schnitzels,the local hot dog and a soup bar all yummy.
I am soon heading to Paris, Don't worry a much more thrilling post about Vienna is yet to come- To be continue...


The famous "Sacher" Chocolate cake, Delicious
+A

2 תגובות:

  1. מחכים לך בפריז .. (: אמוש מיקוש נדבוש ואבושש ♥

    השבמחק
  2. vienna is not the same without you!
    miss you sis

    השבמחק

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...