יום שישי, 15 ביולי 2011

Cheap (Monday) etc

My "touristic/german learning/feeling the city" vacation in Berlin is over now. And to conclude an amazing stay I wish to share with you my findings. I dont realy know who to thank, but I am so very thankfull that this city is so cheap. It starts with the food - from the infamous Currywurst to Asian delices, you can have a complete meal with only 5€. It continues to the alcohol, in most bars beer is served for about 2,50€.
And to complete the circle of life - Shopping:
I sometimes feel the urge to pinch myself in the local second hand stores, the quantities are unbelievable and yes you need to spend some time looking into every box and on every hanger but it is worth it.

I had some luck in a few spots, here are the ones I recommand. Shabat Shalom.

Second hand by weight. 14,99€ for a kilo (!)
Colours: 102 Bergmannstraße, Kreuzberg

Four floors of second hand clothes, shoes and furniture
Humana, Frankfurter Tor, Friedrichshain


The best flee market ever. For second hand and new stuff too
Every Sunday in Mauer Park, Prenzlauer-Berg

Short: twentyfourseven
Top and Tights: H&M
Bag (new): flee market

Flee Market findings:
Bag local designer: 20€
Jeans-Cheap Monday: 25€
earings and necklace: 3€ each

+A

4 תגובות:

  1. ואו את פשוט מהממת!!! ואני כלכך מתגעגעת!-דנדונה

    השבמחק
  2. מתגעגעתת ! ♥ ממיקההה !

    השבמחק
  3. עוד סיבה לטוס לברלין (אף פעם לא הייתי ויפה שעה אחת קודם!)

    השבמחק

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...